I never considered lemon to be one of my favorite essential oils. Now that I am writing this highlight I am realizing it is one of my most used oils and may deserve the title!
Therapeutic Grade Lemon Essential Oil:
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
- Helps ward off free radicals with its antioxidant benefits
- Soothes an irritated throat
What do I use this oil for? What don’t I use this oil for may be a better question! 😉 I use it mixed with melaleuca to clean, diffuse to rid bedrooms of any stinky “diaper” odors near the changing table, add to my water (especially when out at a restaurant), use it in numerous recipes, clean fruit and vegetables with it, use it to remove sticky substances (from hair, skin, furniture, anywhere…), apply to hands when washing then is not an option, add to warm water with honey as a soothing tea, the list goes on and on! No wonder I seem to order this oil every month or two!
SO let’s give credit where credit is due! Lemon oil is AWESOME!! What do YOU use Lemon Oil For? ~Emily~