Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary
Write a review
- 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard, I used Dijon Wholegrain Mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry or fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients (minus pork chops) to a bowl and whisk until the mixture begins to emulsify.
- Add the pork chops to the same casserole dish you'll use to bake them and pour the marinade over the pork chops. Make sure you rub all it all over them.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight. You could prepare these the night before and bake them when you come home from work.
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from casserole dish and bake them for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done.
- See More: http://www.jocooks.com/main-courses/pork-main-courses/mustard-balsamic-pork-chops-with-rosemary/
The Naked Pharmacists http://www.thenakedpharmacists.com/